POSITION: Administrative Coordinator
SUPERVISOR: Owner / Director of Operations
- Compliance with all company bonding criteria.
- Eighteen years of age or older, with U.S. citizenship and/or equivalent employment eligibility authorization.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, co-workers, and all supervisors
- High school diploma, or equivalent General Education Degree
- Telephone and reception duties including working at front desk as primary receptionist. Forwarding on calls as needed and assisting callers
- Primary initial intake person, Input into software system and pass along follow up
- Performing weekly inventory assessments of office supplies, including all paperwork. Admin. Coordinator will take ownership of this responsibility to assure that all office supplies will be available when needed to include gloves.
- Organize incoming documentation, send where needed, file as needed
- Maintain and organize client files- including the thinning of client files as needed.
- Coordinate the filing and updating of quality assurance information in the employee personnel files and within the company software package.
- Assist with compilation of employee orientation packets, applications, client intake packets for case openings, and marketing packets for outside sales staff.
- Data entry relevant to scheduling, sales and human resources databases.
- Participate in “on-call” rotation to handle after hour needs in which FRAX is unable to address. When on-call, designated telephone will be carried from Friday afternoon until the following Friday morning. Rotation frequency to be determined by Owner / Administrator.
- o After hours on-call rotation duties, to include fielding urgent client and employee calls, coordinating staffing substitutions, and coordinating new client intakes.
- Assist with special project coordination at the discretion of the Director.
- Assist with scheduling activities, verifying schedules.
- Quality Assurance phone calls to existing clients on routine schedules.
- Monitor and follow up on late alerts
- Schedule Maintenance. Reaching out to caregivers if not clocking in/out or inputting tasks correctly
- Pick up caregiving shifts in emergency situations
- Perform tasks and duties at the direction of administrative staff
ComForCare encourages involvement in growth opportunities for all administrative staff in order to prepare staff for promotional opportunities.
The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job, or assigned by supervisory personnel. This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)